Letter from Bob Jackson, CEO
Dear valued guests,
Our number one priority is your health, safety and well-being.
Rest assured, our team has been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19) and are paying close attention to recommendations from WHO and Health Canada as we take every additional measure to ensure your safety and protection while you stay with us.
We wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
Protecting you during your stay
As always, we take great care in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our hotels, restaurants and spas.
We have supplemented these normal procedures with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating/cleaning protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, changerooms, spas and even room keys.
- Additions to our normal high standard, cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives have been increased, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- In the spaces where team members work behind the scenes, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like team entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout our properties.
I’d like to thank you for the trust and support you have in us and we look forward to welcoming you to a Niagara’s Finest Hotel soon.
For any specific questions about reservations, please contact our reservation department at 1.888.669.5566, and one of our helpful agents will assist you.
CEO, Niagara’s Finest Hotels