July 21, 2021
A Message to our Valued Guests:
As we continue to follow the recommended government and local public health guidelines to keep our guests and our employees safe, we ask that you please be patient and kind with us as we adjust to these changing guidelines.
Upon check-in, all guests will be subject to our screening procedures which include a series of questions regarding your health and recent travel history. All Vintage Hotel team members will be wearing masks and our guests are required to do so in public spaces as well, as mandated under local by-laws. We do ask that you bring your own mask with you.
We will contact you either by phone or by email whenever possible, should it be necessary for us to change a part of your stay with us.
Please continue to check this website for updates and also refer to the covid-19.ontario.ca website to find out what level and which regional public measures are in place for Ontario. Effective Wednesday, July 16th at 12:01 am the province entered into Step 3 of Ontario’s re-opening framework. Please read on below for how that may affect your stay.
As a first step, starting August 9, 2021, Canada plans to begin allowing entry to American citizens and permanent residents, who are currently residing in the United States, and have been fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to entering Canada for non-essential travel.
Subject to limited exceptions, all travellers must use ArriveCAN (app or web portal) to submit their travel information. If they are eligible to enter Canada and meet specific criteria, fully vaccinated travellers will not have to quarantine upon arrival in Canada. Please review prior to traveling: cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html
All Niagara’s Finest Hotels' properties are open:
- Shaw Club Hotel (opened June 4, 2021)
- Zees Grill - open daily for patio and restaurant dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Harbour House Hotel (opened June 18, 2021)
- HobNob Restaurant - open daily for patio and restaurant dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The Charles Hotel (opened June 18, 2021)
All Niagara’s Finest Hotels' restaurants are open:
- Niagara's Finest Thai (Wednesday - Sunday | 11:30 AM - 8:30 PM, for takeout and restaurant dining), click to view menu
- Masaki Sushi (Thursday - Monday | 11:30 AM - 8:30 PM, for takeout and restaurant dining), click to view menu
- Butlers Bar & Grill (Daily | 11 AM – 11 PM, for takeout, patio and restaurant dining, plus delivery | Breakfast Saturday - Sunday, 8 – 11 AM), click to view menu
Our Updated Cancellation Policy includes the following:
For the cancellation policy please contact our Luxury Travel Team.
If you booked through a third-party travel site like Expedia or Booking.com you will need to contact them directly to cancel.
Niagara's Finest Hotels Duty of Care Policy
July 16, 2021
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff members we are diligently developing updated Duty of Care policies and procedures for all areas of our business. These policies and procedures will outline the mandatory safety and disinfecting measures our company will implement upon opening to combat COVID-19 and to provide a safe and sterile environment within our properties. Compliance with the Ontario Public Health regulations and the CDC is of utmost importance to us as we build this policy.
Stay safe, stay healthy.