June 18, 2021
A Message to our Valued Guests:
As we continue to follow the recommended government and local public health guidelines to keep our guests and our employees safe, we ask that you please be patient and kind with us as we adjust to these changing guidelines.
Upon check-in, all guests will be subject to our screening procedures which include a series of questions regarding your health and recent travel history. All Vintage Hotel team members will be wearing masks and our guests are required to do so in public spaces as well, as mandated under local by-laws. We do ask that you bring your own mask with you.
We will contact you either by phone or by email whenever possible, should it be necessary for us to change a part of your stay with us.
And of course, should you wish to cancel your reservation due to any updated restrictions or if you are feeling unwell, we will do so without any penalty even on your date of arrival.
Please continue to check this website for updates and also refer to the covid-19.ontario.ca website to find out what level and which regional public measures are in place for Ontario. Effective Friday, June 11th at 12:01 am the province enters into Step 1 of Ontario’s re-opening framework. Please read on below for how that may affect your stay.
In addition, please note that the Canada USA Border closure extension is in place until at least July 21, 2021. [The Canada USA Border is limited to essential travel only. New rules are now in effect for most people entering Canada by land and air, including a proof of a negative covid-19 test taken in the last 72hrs (even if you have been vaccinated). All visitors are required to quarantine fo 14 days after crossing into the country prior to visiting a Niagara’s Finest Hotel property.]
The following Niagara’s Finest Hotels' properties are open:
- Shaw Club Hotel (opened June 4, 2021)
- Zees Grill Patio - open daily for Patio service and Room Service until restrictions allow us to return to indoor dining
- Harbour House Hotel (opening June 18, 2021)
- The Charles Hotel (opening June 18, 2021)
- HobNob Restaurant (opening June 18, 2021 for Patio service and Room Service until restrictions allow us to return to indoor dining)
- Lunch & Dinner: Friday June 18th & June 25th
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner: Saturday June 19th & 26th
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner: Sunday June 20th & 27th
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner: Daily beginning July, 2021
Luxury Travel Advisors are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily to assist with Room Reservations and can be reached at 1-800-474-0632, or you can reserve on line here.
The following Niagara’s Finest Hotels restaurants for takeout:
- Niagara's Finest Thai (Tuesday – Saturday | 4-9 PM, for takeout and delivery), click to view menu
- Masaki Sushi (Thursday - Monday | 4-9 PM, for takeout), click to view menu
- Butlers Bar & Grill (Daily | 11 AM – 11 PM, for takeout and delivery), click to view menu
Our Updated Cancellation Policy includes the following:
For the cancellation policy please contact our Luxury Travel Team.
If you booked through a third-party travel site like Expedia or Booking.com you will need to contact them directly to cancel.
Niagara's Finest Hotels Duty of Care Policy
May 20, 2020 – 4:00 PM EST
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff members we are diligently developing updated Duty of Care policies and procedures for all areas of our business. These policies and procedures will outline the mandatory safety and disinfecting measures our company will implement upon opening to combat COVID-19 and to provide a safe and sterile environment within our properties. Compliance with the Ontario Public Health regulations and the CDC is of utmost importance to us as we build this policy.
Stay safe, stay healthy.