Easter Floral Crown
Instead of an Easter bonnet this year, how about a cute floral crown for your Easter celebrations? Clipping’s Floral Design is sharing how to create a beautiful Easter-inspired floral crown (with ears), great for kids and adults!
Compliments of Clippings Floral Design.
What you will need:
🌷 Plastic head band
🌷 Chenille stems
🌷 Hot glue
🌷 Wire cutters
🌷 Spring coloured artificial flowers and greenery
How to assemble
- Cut floral blooms off the stems close to the head. Cut leaves into individual pieces.
- Before gluing, lay out the blooms to get an idea of how you would like it to look when finished.
- Bend 2 chenille stems into the shape of bunny ears.
- Once you have a plan, start by gluing the greenery onto the middle of your headband to make a base for the flowers to be glued into. Keep in mind that your headband will be viewed from the front and back while wearing.
- Glue in the flowers, nestle them into the greens to hold them securely.
- Glue the “bunny ears” in amongst the flowers.
- Let glue dry completely before placing on head.