The Perfect Pumpkin Centrepiece
Celebrate Thanksgiving this year with a stunning Holiday table setting of natural harvest décor. You’ll start with a classic orange Pumpkin for your centrepiece and contrast it with grapevine, an autumn berry garland and mood setting candles. A simple idea for a Holiday table that speaks to the traditions of fall.
Compliments of Clippings Floral Design.
What you will need:
🍁 Twig/grapevine wreath
🍁 Faux autumn leaf/berry garland
🍁 Wire cutters
🍁 Fresh pumpkin
🍁 Candle sticks
🍁 Pillar candles (battery operated)
How to assemble
- Place a table runner or place mat in the middle of your table. This will ensure the twig wreath does not scratch your table.
- Place twig wreath on the placemat.
- Place your pumpkin in the middle of the wreath on the table. Be sure to choose a pumpkin whose base will fit inside of the wreath.
- Cut your faux garland to size and place it around the pumpkin on top of the wreath. Bend and shape the leaf/berries to give it a more 3-dimensional look.
- Place your candle sticks with battery operated candles on the table around the wreath/pumpkin display.
- Using the unused portion of your garland from above add those to your candle sticks around the candles to tie all of the elements of your table display together.